- Localization Easily localize strings and formatted messages
- XML classes An XML library based on the W3C DOM
- JSON classes
JSON is moving into
gwt-user.jar, and it's much faster than the sample in 1.0.21
- FileUpload widget The much-requested file upload widget
- FormPanel widget Easily submit traditional HTML forms from GWT apps
- RPC optimizations Speed improvements and a more compact wire format
- JUnit enhancements Unit tests are much, much faster than in 1.0.21, and you can now test asynchronous things like RPCs and timers
gwt-servlet.jarDeploy this jar to add RPC to your servlet-based webapps without having to manually crack open
gwt-user.jarto remove the servlet API classes.
- Javadoc-style API documentation By popular demand :-)
- An automatic mechanism to stop the browser from caching the
.nocache.htmlfile for your module.