Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Magecamp

Starting tomorrow I'll be attending Mage::Camp... I'll have to register first for my VIP pass, hope that does not take long...

My agenda includes the Keynote speech from Varien (Roy Rubin), Magento Enterprise Edition and I'll see maybe some Internet World sessions...

Magento Enterprise Edition is a platform with great potential to cover the needs of a medium/large e-tail company... I have in mind a lot of eCommerce companies in Romania that would benefit from that, lower TCO, better change management and more features for their front end ...

Also, offline retailers could benefit from promoting at least their products in an online environment, attracting new customers and so on...

I'd like to see Mobexpert, which now uses oscommerce based solution just for a catalog... or Bricostore, Praktiker, and so on using a solution that can offer lots of functionalities for getting the most out of their promotions, bundles, cross-selling, up-selling, etc...

I'll post some more opinions during tomorrow... So stay tuned...

No comments: