Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Convergence 2007 Copenhagen, Denmark

2007 Convergence it is held in Copenhagen Denmark. More details can be found on Conference Website - Convergence 2007. Details about what you can find at the conference are posted at Inside Convergence section. For 3 days there will be General Sessions, Chat & Talks, Presentasions, Networking (registered users can search other participants for establishing meetings - your own facebook/myspace sort of thingy) and others. Besides Dynamics AX and Microsoft CRM 4 I'm interested in the new version of GP (there is some workflow feature in it so that's nice and has a nice Vista like look) and I still have no clue what C5 does... So, meet me there :). PS: From Friday to Monday next week I should be in London to see my niece...

No comments: